Buy your tickets NOW for Men Who Cook! Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Tickets purchased online will be available at will call at the event.
Sponsors needed for Men Who Cook 2019 presented by Johnson Development Company
If you are interested in supporting the teachers and students of Lamar CISD, please contact Janice Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsor form. Event is Saturday, February 16, 6:30pm at Safari Texas Ranch in Richmond.
- Johnson Development Company
- Rice & Gardner Consultants, Inc.
- Salas O’Brien/VLK
- Schramme Construction
- Andy and Trina Sanford
- BOK Financial Securities, Inc.
- Bracewell LLP
- Consolidated Property Advisors
- Drymalla Construction
- First Financial Group of America
- Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc.
- Gurecky Manufacturing Service, Inc.
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Hutchinson, Shockley, Erley & Co.
- J.W. Roberts & Company
- McGriff Seibels & Williams of Texas
- NRG ~ W.A. Parish Plant
- Raymond James
- Rogers Morris & Grover LLP
- Si Environmental LLC
- State Representative John Zerwas MD
- Texas AirSystems
- The Hunton Group
- Thomas Bus Company
- University of Houston – Sugar Land & Wharton County Junior College
- Wells Fargo
- AG/CM Inc. Construction Management
- Amegy Bank of Texas
- Bonbrook Plantation
- Briscoe Manor
- Builders Drywall Inc.
- Davis Greenlawn Funeral Chapels
- Go IT Services
- Hartmann Properties
- ImageNet Consulting
- Kay Danziger
- Lee Mahlmann D.D.S., M.S.
- Paul and Janice Knight
- Keystone Concrete
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land
- May W. Tape, D.D.S.
- NewFirst National Bank
- Post Oak Municipal Advisors
- Safari Texas
- Ventana Development
- Whitley Penn